1: MacBook Pro — Slimmer, bigger batteries, faster, supports Intel’s latest chips. Retina Display.
2: Mac Pro — upgraded more powerful. Dual workstation GPUs. Amazing new Intel processor. You can upgrade it by your own. A beast.
3: iPads — NEW iPad Air and the iPad mini with Retina Display. Both with same 64-bit A7 chip, same screens 2048-by-1536 resolution, and both hitting stores in November.
1: Apple finally released Mavericks, you can download it right now for FREE.
• Macs must have a 64-bit Intel CPU and an advanced GPU to run OS X 10.9, additionally, at least 8GB of available disk space is required for installation. Also you need at least Snow Leopard or above in order make the upgrade. Mavericks is available on the app store.
• Supported Hardware List:
– iMac (Mid-2007 or later)
– MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later)
– MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
– Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)
– Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
– Xserve (Early 2009)
2: Updated Apps. New, Updated iLife & iWork. Also if you purchase any new Mac or iOS device you get for “FREE” both iLife & iWork.
Missing Images? Broken links?
Help Us. Report it!
A lot happens when you stay up late at night.